Stephanie was a presenter with the BBC for 18 years, communicating her insights and passions from the most intimate radio programmes to flag-waving international broadcasts. Her numerous high profile shows included the First and Last Nights of the BBC Proms, BBC Young Musician of the Year and Songs of Praise, while her BBC Radio programmes covered most of the day, from breakfast time ‘On Air’ to evening broadcasts and news reading.
She brought her extensive experience to the world of corporate communications in 2005. Her clients range from Heads of Finance & Development to senior management in corporate finance, legal, engineering and architect/property firms. She will:
- help individuals to craft and rehearse specific presentations
- work with teams to deliver new business pitches, or fund raising proposals
- support large-scale change programmes where communication skills are critical
- develop the listening skills vital to building powerful client relationships
- equip key personnel to better empathise with and inspire their staff
- prepare individuals facing life-changing interviews
- help teams and individuals to run successful meetings
Stephanie also has specialist coaching skills to help people who get anxious or nervous about presenting in public, or who might be dealing with particularly stressful work situations.
Her love for presenting and interviewing is never far away, and she continues to facilitate/moderate events, and give key-note speeches at conferences.
She has provided coaching for:
AIA Group, Acorn Care & Education, BAM Nuttall, BAT, BDO, British Land, Charles Russell Speechlys, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Ericsson, HSBC, Jefferies International, Jones Lang LaSalle, JP Morgan, KPMG, Lehmans/Nomura, Manchester Square Partners, Miro Technologies, Mott MacDonald, NM Rothschild, NXP, Oxford Brookes University, PayPal, Remploy, RNID, SJBerwin LLP, Shell, Spencer Stuart, Ulster Bank, Women on Boards